Real Estate Virtual Tours
More listings. More Showings.
First there were photographs, then there were virtual tours, now there’s a revolutionary new way to market your real estate properties online. Introducing FUSION, the best property website platform built with buyer behavior in mind.
FUSION is a complete website built to display your listing details 24 hours a day! Attract potential buyers to your listings by giving them beautiful HD photography, full-screen virtual tours, detailed property information and plenty of interactive tools to keep them looking at your listing for a long time. All the leads you collect and traffic to the site is captured and displayed for you in the weekly database.
Fusion Tour Features
More Fusion Tour Features
- Single Interactive Virtual Media Player – displays HD stills, panoramas, and full motion video in one interactive, vibrant rich media player at lightning fast speeds!
- Client Toolbox – you control the tour.
We use the industries finest virtual tour software and hardware. With our partner RTV we have delivered the most powerful Virtual Tour, Real Estate Marketing system on the Market Today! We now can deliver to our clients Full 360° Panoramas, Full Motion Video and High Quality Digital Still Photos in one Dynamic Player. This system is packed with more real estate marketing pieces than any other system on the market today!
Order your Nova Scotia Virtual Tour.
Supernova Media is a Nova Scotia based real estate marketing company providing professional real estate photography, MLS compliant interactive 360° panoramic virtual tours, online slideshows and a wide variety of other highly effective real estate marketing products and services.
Our Virtual Tours and Slideshow Features:
Simple and Fast Setup
We customize the look and feel of our virtual tours to create a professional virtual tour of any type of property or business such as but not limited to:
Bed & Breakfasts • Cities & Towns • Country Clubs • Health & Fitness Clubs Marinas • Hotels & Resorts • Professional Offices • Real Estate • Restaurants • Retail Shops • Scenic Areas • Salons & Spas • Vacation Rentals & Resorts
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a virtual tour is worth a million!”
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program:
- Home Buyers who used virtual tours as a significant portion of their home-buying experience spent an average of two weeks with a Realtor® looking at homes, compared to those who did not use the internet, who spent an average of seven weeks looking for their home. (2008 RIS Media)
- As of August 2006, over half of adult internet users (61%) have taken virtual tours of another location online and on a typical day, more than six million people are taking virtual tours in cyberspace. (2006 Pew Study)
- According to the 2007 NAR home buyer and seller profile, for the first time ever the Internet has tied with the agent for most important information sources used in the home search (84%). As of the end of 2007 65% of agents have their own web sites.
- 79% of repeat buyers & 84% of first time buyers use the internet to search for a home. (2006 NAR Survey)
- Images are one of the biggest reasons Internet marketing has become so popular. (2007 NAR profile of home buyers and sellers)
- The median income of Internet searchers is much higher, at $86,900, compared with $50,400 among those who did not use the internet to search for a home. 2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- 96.2% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip. (2006 Pew Study)
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all home buyers.
- Home buyers use the internet slightly more frequently (66%) than real estate agents (64%).
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services. (2006 Pew Study)
- A compelling use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
- In cyberspace, a site with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (2006 Pew Internet Life Study)
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- We use the industries finest virtual tour software and hardware. Order your Virtual Tour.
Question: How quickly will my tours be online? Answer: Virtual Tours are typically processed within 24 hours of being photographed. There may be a delay if your tour is shot over a weekend.
Question: Are your tours MLS compliant? Answer: Yes. We offer multiple viewing formats for each virtual tour. The different formats are viewable by clicking on unique links that we can provide. Each type of tour has a varying degree of feature restriction so as to allow you to use the tour with the most features while still meeting the requirements of your local MLS.
Question: When will my virtual tours expire? Answer: Your virtual tours will each expire after a 12 months period of time. Each virtual tour can be renewed on an annual basis.
Question: How many scenes can be included in each tour? Answer: The tour window supports 30 scenes in any combination of full 360, partial 360 or still images. If you have renderings instead of photos, we can add them as well or in addition to actual photos. Please see the order section of this website for tour packages and pricing.
Question: Is it possible to exceed the 30 scene limit and if so, how much would the additional cost be? Answer: Yes, it is possible to exceed the 30 scene limit. Please see the order section of this website for tour packages and pricing.
Question: Can I change the skin and text colors of my tour windows? Answer: Yes. You can choose any color you wish for the skin and text colors of your tour windows.
Question: If I change my company or contact information, do I have to recreate my tours? Answer: No. If you change your contact information, you simply need to let us know and we will update the changes in your online profile. All of your tours will automatically update and the existing links to the tours will remain the same.
Question: Is there an additional charge for the setup of real estate tour templates/skins by your logo staff? Answer: There is no additional charge for the setup of real estate tour templates or skins.
Question: How much does an audio narrative clip cost? Answer: Free streaming audio clips are available. Pricing for audio narration on a virtual tour can be found on our order forms contained on this website.
Question: Can I place a link to school reports and city information on my tours? Answer: Yes. You can have both a link to school reports as well as a link to city information on each of your tours.
Question: Can I place a link to a map of the property location on my tours? Answer: Yes. A link to a map of the property is automatically generated.
Question: Can I place a floor plan on my tour? Answer: Yes. You can add a floor plan image a separate feature button below the view screen on the tour window or you can include a floor plan as one of your images within the view screen on the tour window.
Question: Can I place a printable flyer on my tour? Answer: Yes. If you have your own flyer, you can e-mail it to us and we can attach it to the tour for you or for additional price we will customize one of our templates for you.
Question: Where do you link the tours out to? Answer: We will supply you with the links to your virtual tours so that you can place them onto your website and Realtor websites.
Residential Estate Tour Packages
Choose the package below that best describes your needs.
|You Film the Tour||Basic Virtual Tour||Standard Virtual Tour|
|Up to 15 of your Best Photos||Affordable Full service Virtual Tour||A perfect Tour for your Home.|
|Additional Panoramic Scenes||$15|
|Additional Still Scenes||$5|
|Full Screen/High Definition Tour||$20|
|Background Music with Narration||$100|
Other Tour Packages
Choose the Package below that best describes your needs.
|Package Options:||Asset Recording||Auction Items||Before/After Work||Event Recording|
|Additional Panoramic Scenes||$40|
|Additional Still Scenes||$40|
|Background Music with Narration||$100|
All Other Option packages include the following standard features – Add to Favorites Button, Background Music Without Narration, Custom Banner, Downloadable Tour, Email Button, Enlarge Tour Button, Hot Spot Navigation, Map Button.
Asset Recording for Insurance Purposes – This package is best suited for individuals that want to purchase a virtual tour of the valuables within an a home for the purposes of reducing insurance fraud which is a benefit to an insurance company and protecting insured belongings from a denied claim which is a benefit to an insurance policy holder.
Auction Items Inventory – This package is best suited for individuals that want to purchase a virtual tour for the purpose of giving auction attendees and advance view of auction items.
Before & After Work of a General Contractor – This package is best suited for individuals that want to purchase a virtual tour of a general contract project before and after it was completed for the purpose of showing skills to potential customers.
Event Recording – This package is best suited for individuals that want to purchase a virtual tour of an annual event for the purpose of using the tour to advertise the event in the following year.
Supernova Media offers a convenient “virtual tour readiness” message for you to give to your clients prior to the scheduled date of your shoot. Remember that our interactive 360° Tours will make your property look amazing online but our photographers are not able to stage or clean for you.
Virtual Tour Preparedness Suggestions:
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.) Winter – keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.). Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms).
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away. Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage. Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
- Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives. Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo.
- The photographer cannot: Move furniture, Clean or dust, Move garbage, Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
- The home MUST be ready for the photographer when he/she arrives. Upon arrival our photographers can wait no longer than 5 minutes for additional home preparations. If a wait longer than this must happen we will have to move on to our next scheduled appointment and the virtual tour will be rescheduled. If this happens a rescheduling fee of $20.00 will apply.